? ??????????????Clouded Thoughs? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 550 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Swimmer's Lament? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 56 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????W BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 3, 2008

Movie Monday!

So now we have a Movie Monday today! :) The Last movie I watched was....

Princess Diaries

I love that movie I give it 2 thumbs up. I love how they make an ordinary girl find out that she is royalty and she has to find her way thru her fear of making speeches and standing up for herself in different situations....and some situations are like what we experience like when we find out who our friends really are. I myself always imagined myself as a princess when I was younger.
If you like this one you'll love the second one too when she finds a love.

0 comments: