? ??????????????Clouded Thoughs? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 550 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Swimmer's Lament? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 56 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????W BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 17, 2008

Thanks Linda

Well there are alot of people that I am Thankful for but I would like to point out particularly. My sister, Linda. She has been there for me my whole life good and bad no matter what the situation is and has never turned her back on me. I appreciate everything she does for me and Thank god she is my big sister.
Here is a poem for you:
Thank you

You've always been there, making sure I was o.k.
The one that helped me be, the kind of person I am today.
I'll never be able to repay you, for all that you have done for me.
Knowing that I'd need someone, when I'd fall and scrape my knee.
You are my big sister, one that I admire most.
I will always be thankful, having a sister like you makes me boast.
Not to mention those times, when boys were boys.
And you were always the first one, to help me regain my poise.
You understand me, like only a sister can.
And when I'm upset and not talking, you always just give me your hand.
You're married, and your life is complete.
But I will always come to you, whenever I feel defeat.
So this is my attempt, at thanking you for what you've done.
Because in my book you'll always be, my Big sister, number one!
Thanks for being there for me!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, thank you, Rachael. God has blessed us both. I am truely blessed to have you for my little sister. :)