? ??????????????Clouded Thoughs? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 550 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Swimmer's Lament? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 56 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????W BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursdays


This is something that Linda thought of Doing Thankful Thursday and its a GREAT idea! :)
Here are 7 things I am grateful for:
1. My Family
2. My kids
3. My husband
4. A home to live in
5. A job that is flexible
6. Food to feed us
7. Life
Cant wait to see Lindas :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey. :) Did you read mine before you posted yours? :) Jw. That picture that you used is really cute! Isn't it funny how when we stop to think about all of the blessings that God has given us, there is SO much to be thankful for? :) I'm thankful for you! :) I couldn't ask for a better sister.