? ??????????????Clouded Thoughs? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 550 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Swimmer's Lament? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 56 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????W BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Friday Funny ( Late)


1. Why Dont you eat fish on Thanksgiving?
>
>
>
>
Because Thanksgiving never falls on a Fry-day lol
2. Rich people eat what on Thanksgiving?
>
>
>
>
14 Karats
3. Teddy Bears have what in common with Turkeys?
>
>
>
>
They both have stuffing
4. What sound does a Turkeys phone make?
>
>
>
>
Wing Wing
5. What side of the Turkey has the juicest meat?
>
>
>
>
The inside
6. At Thanksgiving dinner, which hand do you use to butter your roll?
>
>
>
>
Neither silly you use a knife, silly
7. What do policemen eat on Thanksgiving?
>
>
>
>
Corn on the Cop
Twas the night before Thanksgiving:
'Twas the night of Thanksgiving, but I just couldn't sleep... I tried counting backwards, I tried counting sheep. The leftovers beckoned...the dark meat and white, but I fought the temptation with all of my might. Tossing and turning with anticipation, the thought of a snack became infatuation. So, I raced to the kitchen, flung open the door and gazed at the fridge, full of goodies galore. I gobbled up turkey and buttered potatoes, stuffing with gravy, green beans and tomatoes. I felt myself swelling so plump and so round, till all of a sudden, I rose off the ground. I crashed through the ceiling, floating into the sky with a mouthful of pudding and a handful of pie But, I managed to yell as I soared past the trees... Happy eating to all -- pass the cranberries, please.
Hope you enjoyed :)