? ??????????????Clouded Thoughs? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 550 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Swimmer's Lament? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 56 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????W BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Today is my 1st Thanksgiving that I am making. :)

I was a little nervous having to worry about what to make or how to make it that its actually going pretty good.
The turkey is all nice and brown, The mashed potatoes are cheesy, garlicly and creamy to the taste, and the rest is left to be opened when Dave and the kids come home from his Pops house from their Thanksgiving. I was so excited about this Thanksgiving then when he left this morning I keep thinking to myself I should be there with him.......but then another part of me says..I wish he would have just stayed here since it was our first thanksgiving together. I dont know. I am enjoying myself with being able to do this all by myself dont know if that sounds weird. Miss my babies right now.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Post some pics of your beautiful turkey.. and the rest of your meal. :) Can't wait to see how nice it came out. :) See you at 7. :)