? ??????????????Clouded Thoughs? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 550 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Swimmer's Lament? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 56 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????W BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tag You're It!

So my sister started this with me it seems kinda fun and interesting.
Someone starts it and everyone keeps it going.
I'm hoping my friends and family will keep it going.
The tag is to blog 8 Random things about yourself.
So, here's mine.
1. I Luv being a mom, sister, and wife.
2. I have two beautiful little girls that are my life.
3. I am a little shy execpt around work
4. I hate being judged and constantly accused of things I dont do.
4. I hate People that talk behind your back.
5. I want to be an art Teacher or a photographer.
6. My sister and my mother are my two best friends.
7. Wish my inlaws were less judgemental.
8. I want to move somewhere else in the near future or now.
I guess you know 8 random things about me now sooooo I tag...Tera! :)
Lets see your things! Hope to keep this going.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Very interesting to learn stuff about you! :)