? ??????????????Clouded Thoughs? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 550 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Swimmer's Lament? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 56 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????W BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our Lives

Well my sister got my tagged into this (lol jk, well partially) so I'm starting a blog too. Its been a rough good 5 years for me and Dave and right now I think its down to the point where our lives will change for the better. I have two wonderful kids and Melanie the oldest is 5 and Hailey which is going on 21 months in Nov. They grow up soooo fast :(

Me and Dave have gone through alot in our relationship that seem more like tests for how we would stay together but no matter what it was I still seemed to go back to him I guess cause deep down I feel that he is the only one for me. Even though he has his bad days he is good inside and understanding plus a good listener. And a good father.

So right now in our lives we are making it day by day slowly.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

let's try to post every day, every other day or at least once a week. we should try to get a lot of people blogging... it's fun and keeps people up to date! :)