? ??????????????Clouded Thoughs? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 550 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Swimmer's Lament? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 56 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????W BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday!
I'm thankful for having a job at this time.
Alot of people are getting laid off and I'm just thankful
that I have a job held at this time and have not gotten any
notice of getting laid off or anything so that is a blessing.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Me too! I'm thankful that Nick still has his job and I still have mine! :)

I'm thankful that you & Dave still have yours, too! (Even if he was "laid off" this past week!)

Good one!